Oil Changes – Fast, Quality Service in Tavares, Fl
Free Estimates & No Appointment Necessary!
If you’re in need of a fast, quality oil change in Tavares, Florida, look no further than the professionals at Classic Lube. At Classic Lube we understand that to keep your vehicle running properly it’s essential to schedule periodic oil and oil filter changes. We have been helping our customers maintain their vehicles for over 2 decades. That’s why we’ve been chosen Winner of “The Best of the Best” 20 times! You can check your owner’s manual for the suggested timing for your vehicle, as well as oil change frequency, based on manufacturer specifications and your specific driving habits. If your driving habits are considered more severe than what your vehicles manufacturer recommends, then it may be necessary to change your oil at more frequent intervals.
At Classic Lube we offer the following types of oil in an assortment of weights:
• Standard Oils
• Synthetic Oils
• Full Synthetic Oils
• Eco-Friendly Oils
Conditions that May Affect when you Need Oil & Filter Changes
At Classic Lube we know there are many factors that can affect how long you should go in between oil and filter changes.
- The age of your vehicle – older vehicles may burn oil at a faster rate. The idea is to avoid oil from turning to a sludge. When this occurs, your engine is placed under stress and becomes more susceptible to damage and corrosive build up
- Your driving habits – does your normal driving involve frequent long trips or do you drive locally but make frequent stops?
- Do you use your vehicle to tow or haul heavy loads?
- Oil becomes less effective as it ages. Even if your driving habits have you putting fewer miles on your vehicle, that’s less than your manufacturer’s suggested oil changes, you should still have your oil changed on a regular basis to insure longer engine life.
- There are many types of oil that you can choose from and your manufacturer may suggest a specific kind of oil based on the vehicle you drive. For example, synthetic oils allow you to go longer in between oil changes. In some cases, manufacturers warranties can become void if you use a different oil type than is recommended.
Synthetic oils last longer than standard or conventional oils. They also perform better than standard or conventional oils. Depending on your vehicles age, condition, and the type of driving you do, the experts at Classic Lube will know which oil will provide your vehicle with the best protection and performance.
What are the Benefits of Timely Oil & Filter Changes?
- Most newer vehicles have electronic service reminders that will alert the owner when it’s time to change their oil or filter. Typically, these systems also monitor the number of miles the vehicle has traveled as well as knowing how hard the vehicle may have been driven. Pay attention to these alerts as following them will help extend the life of your engine and ultimately save you on repairs
- Make it a habit to monitor your cars oil levels. In Florida’s hotter climate it may be necessary to top off your oil in between scheduled oil changes. This is more prevalent on older vehicles but can also be the case with some newer models. Newer vehicles may not have a dipstick and rely on sensors to inform the owner of the need to inspect oil levels or change oil. If you do have a dipstick, make sure that your vehicle is on level ground when you check it. If the car has been running be aware there may be hot spots to avoid contact with
- Examine the color of your oil. New oil is amber in color. Normal oil when inspected will appear black or deep brown and this is normal. Should you notice a milky appearance it could mean that coolant has leaked in to your vehicles engine. If you see small metal particles, this is a sign of possible internal engine damage and requires immediate attention to alleviate costly damage to your vehicle
- Your vehicle is one of your largest investments. By keeping to your scheduled oil and filter changes you will extend the life of your vehicle. With proper engine lubrication your vehicle will also burn less fuel saving you money on trips to the gas station
What about my vehicle’s oil filter? What’s best for the long life of my vehicle?
Oil Filters are an essential part of your vehicles system to keep your engine running smoothly. You filter sifts contaminants, so oil can flow smoothly throughout your engine. You never want to allow your filter to become clogged or restricted as the flow will then be routed around your filter. While bypassing your filter is considered a safety measure, allowing your vehicle to go so long between oil and filter changes that it becomes clogged can lead to costly damage to your vehicles engine.
When it comes time to change your oil or filter, or for your vehicles other maintenance needs, look no further than the experts of Classic Lube. Come experience the Classic Lube difference. Stop in today for fast, quality service for all your vehicles maintenance needs
Classic Lube is Proud to Offer Services in the Following Areas
Mount Dora – The Villages – Howey In The Hills – Monteverdi – Minneola – Mount Plymouth – Mascotte – Sorrento – Tangerine – Lake Gem Ockahumpka – Clermont – Groveland Grove Island – Eustis – Zellwood – Fruitland Park – Umatilla – Leesburg – Tavares – Apopka
Deland – Lake Helen – Orange City – DeLeon Springs – DeBary – Deltona – Daytona Beach – New Smyrna Beach – Pine Lakes – Astor Pierson – Seville – Paisley