Transmission Service Leesburg, Florida
For quality transmission service in Leesburg, Florida look no further than the experts at Classic Lube. Whether you think you have an issue with your transmission or it’s just time to have your vehicle serviced, come in today and let Classic Lube perform the maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Without a doubt repairs to your vehicles transmission are the most expensive automotive repair you can experience. Your vehicles transmission contains well over a hundred parts and maintaining it properly can save you thousands of dollars in repair costs. Essentially your vehicles transmission is designed to transmit power to your vehicles engine. The experts at Classic Lube have been servicing our client’s transmission needs for over 2 decades and can assist you in properly maintaining it and avoiding expensive repairs.
There are basically two main types of transmissions, automatic and manual. Automatic transmissions are by far the most common as less than 3% of vehicles in the United States are manual types. To insure a long life for your vehicles transmission, it’s important to maintain regular servicing where the experts at Classic Lube can replace your transmission fluid and filter.
Keep Your Car or Truck Running in Tip Top Condition with a
Transmission Flush, Fill & Fluid Change at Classic Lube
Tips to Maintaining Your Vehicle’s Transmission
- Check your transmission fluid regularly. On most vehicles checking your fluid levels is as easy as checking your oil. Newer vehicles may even have a sensor that will notify you if fluid levels are low. Always check your transmission fluid with the engine idling. If you find that the fluid is low, it’s possible you may have a leak. The fluid in your transmission should also be a bright red and have a sweet smell. If it has a foul smell stop in to one of our convenient locations and let one of our experts examine your vehicle and help avoid a costly repair. It’s a good idea to have your transmission flushed at least once a year. Doing this will extend the life of your vehicle.
- While it may seem unrelated, it’s very important to the life and vitality of your transmission to have your vehicles engine cooling system inspected and serviced at prescribed intervals. You can consult your owner’s manual or the technicians at any Classic Lube will know your vehicles service timetable. While your vehicles engine coolant system does keep your engine from overheating, it also makes sure the transmission fluid that lubricates your gearbox is also cooled.
- Just like your car has an oil filter, most, but not all vehicles also have a transmission filter. This will depend on the make, model and age of your vehicle. Many newer vehicles don’t but consult your owner’s manual to be sure. If your vehicle has a transmission filter you should change it every time you have your transmission fluid flushed.
- While this may sound obvious, don’t change gears when your car is still moving. Bringing your vehicle to a complete stop before going from reverse to drive or vice versa alleviates unnecessary strain on your transmission and will add to its life.
- We all can experience a flat tire from time to time. Most cars today are equipped with small spare tires. Should you experience a flat tire, avoid driving on the small spare for any extended period. Not only will you eliminate the need to have your tires realigned, but you will avoid putting unwanted strain on your vehicles transmission.
- If you can avoid it, don’t use your vehicle to tow heavy loads. While some vehicles are equipped with heavier duty transmissions, most are not intended to be used for towing heavy loads. Excessive towing can lead to the fluid in your transmission oxidizing or burning which can cause expensive damage to your transmission.
Additional Transmission Related Services:
Whatever you drive, the professionals at Classic Lube can service and maintain your vehicle to keep you on the road and away from expensive repairs. In addition to flushing and replacing your vehicles transmission fluid and filter, we also offer the following service:
- Engine Cooling System Maintenance
- Differential Fluid Replacement
- CV & Drive Axle Inspection
Whether you think you may be experiencing an issue with your transmission or it’s just time to have your vehicle serviced, come in to one of our convenient locations today and let the technicians at Classic Lube perform the maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Classic Lube is Proud to Offer Services in the Following Areas
Mount Dora – Howey In The Hills – Monteverdi – Minneola – Mount Plymouth – Mascotte – Sorrento – Tangerine – Lake Gem Ockahumpka – Clermont – Groveland Grove Island – Eustis – Zellwood – Fruitland Park – Umatilla – Leesburg – Tavares – Apopka
Deland – Lake Helen – Orange City – DeLeon Springs – DeBary – Deltona – Daytona Beach – New Smyrna Beach – Pine Lakes – Astor Pierson – Seville – Paisley